Welcome...please make yourself "at home" knowing that multiple infection control safeguards including a respiratory safety program are strictly followed for your health and well being.
Comfort, convenience and cleanliness are the hallmarks of our office.
Telephone: Please call our office with any additional questions and /or concerns you may have. If we do not answer during office hours we are likely helping a patient. Please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
Angela M.A. Chin, DMD, FAGD
1314 S. King Street Suite 418
Honolulu, HI 96814
Tel: (808) 488-8577
|Monday:||06:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||06:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||06:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Thursday:||06:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Friday:||06:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Saturday:||06:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Sunday||Select Sundays by appointment only for Kupuna/patients of record|
*Office hours are subject to change. We will do our best to accommodate your needs and schedule.
Interstate Building at 1314 S. King Street. We are located in Suite 418.
Pre-Screening for appointments:
A mandatory prescreening survey must be completed two days prior to your appointment as well as on the day of your appointment. Upon arrival on the 6th floor of our parking structure, kindly call our office. Pam will reconfirm pre-appointment information and temperature check.
If you have a reserved appointment time and are not feeling well, kindly call our office to reschedule your appointment as soon as possible.
As a new patient, your initial appointment will consist of a complete examination including:
- Pre-appointment Meeting with Dr. Chin via telephone: Thorough review of your medical and dental history including medications.
- Head and neck examination
- Oral cancer screening
- Evaluation of your gums (periodontal charting) and teeth and restorations.
- Inspection of your bite and jaw joint (TMJ-temporomandibular joint).
- Intra-oral video camera tour of your mouth where you will see what Dr. Chin sees. The images taken will be reviewed during your next visit as part of your diagnostic consultation.
- Digital dental x-rays. A protective apron with thyroid collar is used when taking all x-rays.
- A panograph, other imaging studies and diagnostic models may also be necessary to obtain adequate information to make a complete assessment.
Added treatment protocols and office features:
- Digital Intraoral Camera-images are very helpful in explaining your diagnosis and treatment.
- Operator Magnification Devices with Focus Light
- Hawaii State Radiation License and regular inspections as required by State of Hawaii.
- Our office is comfortable, clean and has a relaxing “at-home atmosphere”. Please call our office for directions as needed.
2019 Derek joins us for annual CPR/AED training with super instructor Roger.
Insurance and Billing
Dr. Chin is not a contract dentist for any insurance carrier or Health Management Organizations. However, we are happy to file your insurance claims for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist. Financial arrangements are available for more complex procedures and cases. Please speak to our financial coordinator. Our goal is to have every patient select the option best suited for their situation and to coordinate your benefits and treatment so you can ultimately have your best healthy smile for a lifetime.
We accept Check and Visa/MasterCard/Discover/American Express. Financial arrangements are available for more complex procedures and cases. Please speak with our financial coordinator. Our goal is to have every patient understand and select the option best suited for their situation and to coordinate your benefits and treatment so you can ultimately have your best healthy smile for a lifetime. We are here to help you obtain the level of dental care that best fits your needs and dreams. While we are not contracted by any insurance company we strive to explain and maximize your benefits under the rules governing your plan.